The data controller undertakes to protect personal data and to protect the privacy of the users of the online shop. The data collected will only be used to carry out the services offered. The data controller maintains the confidentiality of personal data and the privacy of the users of the online shop, so he will do everything to protect against the violation and misuse of this data. The data controller is aware of the sensitive nature of this area, so he pays special attention to the careful treatment of users’ personal data.
Use of personal data
The following data is collected, managed, processed and saved by the data controller to perform the services offered:
- First and Last Name;
- Shipping addresses, address for invoicing;
- Company or name of the legal person (if the user is a legal person);
- Tax number of the legal person (if the user is a legal person);
- Email address (username);
- Encrypted password;
- Telephone number;
- Country of residence;
- other data entered voluntarily by the user in online shop forms;
- other data voluntarily added by the user to their profile.
Your personal data will not be recorded and processed by the data controller unless you enable him to do so or give your consent, ie. when ordering products or services, when registering for the e-magazine, participating in competitions etc., or when there is a legal basis for the collection of personal data or a legal interest of the provider in data processing.
The data controller is not liable for the correctness, completeness and timeliness of the data entered by the users.
With the registration and / or placing of an order in the online shop, you expressly consent that the provider can store the personal data collected (first and last name, home address, email address and any other information that the provider has regarding contractual (order) data voluntarily transmitted by the customer), except for the purpose of negotiating a contract or fulfilling a contract / order (in accordance with Art. 10 Slovenian Data Protection Act in the current version), also for the purpose of direct marketing via all advertising channels used by the provider (telephone – and SMS messages, print media, addressed and unaddressed mail items, e-mails etc.) as well as for the statistical analysis and market analysis, market profiling and segmentation associated with direct marketing. This enables us to inform you regularly about our current offers, and at the same time you will only receive offers for those products that best suit your needs.
As a customer, you must also expressly consent to direct marketing by email when registering and / or ordering on the website by clicking the button “I declare my consent to the use of the contact details provided by the company LX Navigation d.o.o. for the purpose of notification of special offers, news and advertising vouchers. Otherwise, as a customer, you will not participate in direct marketing by email and will therefore not be informed in advance about the provider’s online campaigns. You can revoke your consent to the processing of personal data (explained online or via another sales channel) at any time free of charge by e-mail to email@example.com, by revoking your consent to participate in direct marketing measures via individual advertising channels (e.g. if you just do not want to receive SMS messages about offers) or valid for all advertising channels.
You can also revoke your consent to participate in direct marketing by email in the following ways:
- by sending a reply email – as a response to a concrete advertising message from the provider and / or transmitted electronically as a direct marketing measure
- by clicking the “Unsubscribe” button at the end of the electronic advertising messages.
- You will be informed in each email about the possibility of revoking your consent to participate in direct marketing measures by email.
- The provider will comply with your request for revocation and will enter the revocation (applicable to individual or all advertising channels) into its system within a maximum of 15 days and notify you within five days in writing or in another agreed manner. This is at no cost to you. The provider also ensures all other rights of users in accordance with the applicable legal provisions listed below.
The processing and protection of all personal data collected by the provider as the data controller is carried out in accordance with the relevant applicable laws, which are currently:
- Zakon o varstvu osebnih podatkov / Slovenian Data Protection Act (Uradni list RS, št. / Official Journal of the RS, No. 94/07) and
- Zakon o elektronskih komunikacijah / Slovenian E-Communication Act (Uradni list RS, št. / Official Journal of the RS, No. 109/12, 110/13, 40/14, 54/14 in 81/15), and in accordance with any internal legal acts decided on the basis of the relevant legislation.
Cookies and IP addresses
Every shop user is assigned a cookie for customer identification, shopping cart tracking and traceability each time he logs into the online shop, which is only saved on the server for as long as the visitor is in the online shop. This cookie is deleted after one hour of inactivity. Some permanent cookies can also be stored on the user’s PC, e.g. B. the identification number of the user in encrypted form for recognition on the next visit or for article evaluation, whereby the user can recognise which article he has already rated, cookies from the external service provider Google Analytics can also be stored indirectly for visitor analysis. This data can be used by the data controller in anonymous, summarised form for statistical analysis. To ensure web security, the data controller also records the IP addresses used by users to log into the online shop.
Data protection declaration
The data controller is obliged in accordance with the data protection guideline to protect the personal data of the users of his online shop. Under no circumstances will the data controller disclose personal or other data of the user to third parties without the express consent of the user or enable third parties to view personal or other data of the user, unless this is done at the request of state authorities, in accordance with a legal obligation in this regard or in good faith that this is necessary in proceedings before courts or other state authorities and to protect and enforce the legal interests of the data controller.
In accordance with data protection regulations, all personal and other data transmitted by the user when logging into the online shop and when ordering goods, including the content of the order, are protected. The data controller will not use this data for purposes that could harm the user or another data subject in any way. The data of the users are used for the ordering process and the notification of the ordered goods as well as for sending electronic advertising messages and SMS messages for the online shop www.lxnavigation.com. Every user can unsubscribe from all advertising messages. The data controller can use the data controller in anonymised summary form for statistical analysis. The confidentiality of personal and other data is not violated in any way.
The personal data of the users are only kept in the data collection for as long as is absolutely necessary to achieve the intended use.
The delivery service receives only the data from the data controller that it needs for the delivery of the products purchased in the online shop.
Implementation of data protection
The protection of personal data is regulated by the data controller in compliance with the provisions of the data protection law in a data protection guideline.
All persons employed by the data controller properly or on a fee basis who have access to personal and other data of the users have been informed of their data protection obligation and are these persons to comply with these provisions for the protection of personal data and to protect the privacy of the online shop -User committed. The obligation to protect personal and other data applies indefinitely and also extends to the period after the termination of the employment (work) relationship with the data controller.
Registered users can stop using the online shop at any time and can revoke their registration. All that is required is a written notification to the data controller about the cancellation of the registration. Before submitting a cancellation notice, all outstanding liabilities from the purchases made in the online shop must be paid. The data controller will maintain the confidentiality of personal data and the privacy of the users of the online shop in the context of this data protection declaration even if the registration is revoked.
Right to information
You have the right to free information about your personal data collected by us as well as the right to have them deleted. If you have any questions about the deletion, processing or use of your data, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or send us your question by post.
Information on the status of the order: We reserve the right to notify you by SMS to the phone number you entered about the time of the delivery of your order; You will also receive a message if your package has not been accepted within 3-5 days. If your package has not yet been picked up after 5 days, we reserve the right to call the transmitted phone number to remind you of the pickup.
Newsletter: After you have subscribed to the newsletter, your name, telephone number and email address will be used for advertising purposes with your consent until you unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can only register for the newsletter if you click on the appropriate field when ordering.
If you enter your email address in Facebook or in the discount form on the first page of the lxnavigation.com homepage, your email address will be saved for information purposes about special offers and promotions of the lxnavigation.com online shop. You can unsubscribe from the information recipient database at any time by sending a message to email@example.com or by clicking the “Unsubscribe” button at the end of the advertising messages. I have the right, from LX Navigation d.o.o. to request the following as data controller at any time:
Access to personal data and the following information:
- Purpose of processing,
- Categories of personal data, users and categories of users to whom personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular users in third countries or international organisations,
- intended duration of storage of personal data or, if this is not possible, the criteria used to determine the storage duration,
- There are automated decision-making processes including profile creation.
- Reasons for this as well as the meaning and likely consequences of such processing for the person concerned.
- A (free) copy of the personal data in a form determined by myself (if the application was made using an electronic means of communication and I do not request anything else, the copy will be provided in electronic form). The data controller can charge a reasonable fee for additional copies requested, taking the costs into account.
- Correction of incorrect personal data.
- Restriction of processing if I object to the accuracy of personal data, for the duration within which the data controller can check the accuracy of the personal data,
- the processing is unlawful and I request the restriction of its use instead of deletion of personal data,
- the data controller no longer needs the personal data for processing purposes, but I need this data to assert, enforce or defend legal claims.
- Deletion of all personal data (right to be forgotten) if the requirements in accordance with Art. 17 General Data Protection Regulation are met, in particular if I withdraw my consent to the processing of personal data.
- Printout of personal data in a structured, generally used and machine-readable form, including the right to transfer this data to another data controller without being hindered by the original data controller.
- Termination of the use of personal data for direct marketing purposes, including profiling.
- That only decisions based on automated processing, including profiling, with legal effect on me or with a similar effect on me do not apply to me if the requirements of Art. 22 General Data Protection Regulation are met.
- Right to lodge a complaint against the data controller with the data protection officer if I believe that the processing of my personal data violates the General Data Protection Regulation.
Assertion of rights
I am aware that I can send all of the above requests regarding the assertion of rights in connection with personal data in writing to the data controller, to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
I am aware that the data controller for reliable identification in the event of assertion of rights in connection with personal data may request further data from me, but can only refuse measures if he proves that he cannot reliably identify me.
I am aware that the data controller must answer my application for the assertion of rights in connection with personal data without unnecessary delay, but at the latest within one month of receipt of the application.
Discounts and coupon codes
Discounts cannot be added together! No further discounts apply to products that are already offered on the website in promotion or at a discount.